Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest garage in Tralee for oil changes/servicing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭WillyWonkaBar

dmeehan wrote: »
    If you have a Volkwagen or Audi (or any of their derivatives, etc.) I would recommend Cunningham Motors. They have the full VW diagnostics and are fairly reasonably priced. I have been using them for 2 or 3 years now and have no complaints. They are in the Clash Industrial estate, entrance across the road from ITT South Campus/Tralee Community College.

This, this and THIS!.. These lads are like wizards. Very reasonably priced too. Should mention they work on other makes and models as well.

wizards i tells ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Richyd wrote: »
    Hi people I am the owner of R&A Autos and many thanks for the good feedback. Delthedriver I can assure you im gonna be in business for many years cause im not here to rip people off and even at those prices I still make a profit and I keep my customers happy. If you check out my facebook page you will see many new deals I offer and I firmly believe that if I offer a good service at the right price people will return. Just cause im cheap don't mean I use bad materials. We use the same filters as main dealers and I use gulf oils which are recommended by 95% of car manufacturers.

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

This, this and THIS!.. These lads are like wizards. Very reasonably priced too. Should mention they work on other makes and models as well.

wizards i tells ya.

:rolleyes:

Advertisement