Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needed Chafing dishes/warmers

Options
  • 28-11-2011 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

I wonder if anyone can help me. I am looking to hire chafing dishes/warmers. I have an event coming up where I would like to serve some hot finger food but I don't have a massive budget and I am looking to try and hire these for as cheep as possible. I am expecting between 150-200 ppl. If anyone can help that would be great. The event is on the 16th of Dec and I really need to get this sorted before then. Thanks in advance for all your help. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Where are you based? If you're in Dublin, you could use Caterhire, If you contact them, you could probably collect them to save on delivery costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Thanks for the reply....got sorted in the end...a friend of a friend, typical. :rolleyes:

This thread can be closed now I suppose.

Advertisement