Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Developer(s) Needed

Options
  • 28-11-2011 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm looking for either a reliable web development freelancer, or group of freelancers, or a web dev agency based in the Drogheda/east Meath/north Dublin area to take on a fairly substantial web development project. The intention would be to keep costs low, but turnaround pretty fast, as I am looking to get this moving in time for the New Year.

I know you generally get what you pay for, of course, but I figure freelancers generally have lower overheads themselves (working from home/no rent, etc), and if there were any freelancers out there who worked with other freelancers in a reliably unified fashion and could deliver a project fairly quickly at a lower overall cost than a web development agency, that could work out great. In other words, it might be too big a job for one freelancer working alone, but if they were part of a 'collective', etc, it could work out well for everyone.

Alternatively, may need to go with a good agency/company.

Anyway, any recommendations for what I'm looking for?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ki

Hey look at

http://www.t2.ie
    they are a company not freelance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

there are lots of freelance websites out there. Prices are v competitive

however managing a group of independent freelancers might be tough. perhaps an agency is the way to go.

good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 allaboutclicks

You can post the project on http://www.scriptlance.com/ - you can give an idea of how much or how little you are willing to pay and let people submit bids.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 allaboutclicks

Um no just found the site a couple of days ago myself and thought it might suit you needs - I'm not connected with it at all

- wow that really sounds fake but honest I'm not

Advertisement