Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Countdown to...

Options
  • 28-11-2011 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

The end of the Tuam road works for December. Happy no road works month everybody!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,900 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

YAY! \o/ :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭iwsf

don't get excited to soon , they will find something else to dig up !

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Was it the lads digging up the roads in Tuam that broke the internet? 1000 people without internet for 3 days. It must have been what people in large natural disasters feel like.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

ScumLord wrote: »
    The end of the Tuam road works for December. Happy no road works month everybody!

Amm, not so. They started digging up Church View yesterday (Tuesday) morning and that will continue for at least two weeks despite the contractors promising to stop all works for the Christmas.

dec25532 wrote: »
    Amm, not so. They started digging up Church View yesterday (Tuesday) morning and that will continue for at least two weeks despite the contractors promising to stop all works for the Christmas.
    Bastards, well that's Christmas ruined. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,900 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

dec25532 wrote: »

NNOOO! :(

All the traffic will be going up Gilmartin Rd now. Balls...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Countdown to "The Big Christmas ShinDIG" sponsored by

**Please leave your Petitions in the Never-Never Pile over by the bin or the window or the door or the nearest Exit. /sarcasm :D (Basically anywhere that it won't be dealt with!)*

ScumLord wrote: »
    Was it the lads digging up the roads in Tuam that broke the internet? 1000 people without internet for 3 days. It must have been what people in large natural disasters feel like.

Wow 3 days? That is crazy. Well if they so much as disconnected me for 30 seconds there'd be trouble! (I was going to add - They just can't go off doing something like that. But won't as it may be hearsay.)

When was Internet down do you know ScumLord?

Wow 3 days? That is crazy. Well if they so much as disconnected me for 30 seconds there'd be trouble! (I was going to add - They just can't go off doing something like that. But won't as it may be hearsay.)

When was Internet down do you know ScumLord?
    Last weekend Saturday to Monday, I was going to complain but when I tried to go to the CoCo website the fecking internet wasn't working. :mad: You don't realise how much you depend on it these days until it's gone.

It looks like the shut down was nothing but a cruel joke as, had to go into Galway the other day and there was more roadworks not none. Either side of Tuam has roadworks now.

Shtop was some battle tryin' to get around town the other day. It seems the only easy access is if yer hittin' for Galway leavin' the town! :rolleyes: Wonder are they tryin' to tell us something??!! :D Every road seems to lead to Galway and if it doesn't it's closed or diverted! :D If ya want to go to town yer feiced! :)

Might as well go to Galway shure. ......

• Advertisement

After hearing about the poor bastard that got stuck in the corrib shopping centre car park for an hour and a half I don't think it's safe to drive anywhere in the west.

• Site Banned Posts: 154 ✭✭EEm

Tuam is a joke, roadworks Dunmore side, roadworks in the town. Shambles

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DecQ

Plus roadworks/contraflow on Galway rd between TOPAZ & TEXACO.
    Traders must be very pissedmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif
    Plus inconsiderates blocking chapel lane this morning.
    Had a BOC Gas delivery truck almost reverse into me this AM 'cos he couldn't get down there.
    Some heating/renewable energy installer PARKED.
    Wonder where the warden was?

Advertisement