Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temperature in Brookefield library!

• 28-11-2011 3:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

Why is it always so hot??
    I can't stick the heat in there until it tempers a bit around half 5 or 6 in the evening.
    Does anyone else find it warm in there or is it just me?
    (Not complaining about it, just wondering am I the only one who notices it?:confused:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Just me I suppose
    *Basks in the arctic environment of student accommodation, an oasis to the desert that is the library*:pac:
    (This UCC forum isn't very lively!?):(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Completely agree. It's like a sauna in there sometimes. Same story in the canteen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Schorpio

Palytoxin wrote: »

Ah now, there's only so much the Eng Mystery tour can do to inject life into this forum. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Just me I suppose
    *Basks in the arctic environment of student accommodation, an oasis to the desert that is the library*:pac:

It is lively. Compared to the days of when Knife-Wrench took on the moderating job it was nearly dead. It's bustling over nicely now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

I often find it intolerable in there too, and at other times far too cold. Between that and the endless chatter from a specific worker there who pontificates about the very thing they are in fact doing themselves (i.e. disturbing other people), I tend to avoid it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Was there Wednesday before an exam that day and the heat was nice for the first 20 minutes but really did get unbearable to the end.

However the real issue they need to address is the annoying turnstile with the wind up noise.....

Advertisement