Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney this weekend?

Options
  • 28-11-2011 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am coming to Killarney this coming weekend with my girlfriend, we come to Killarney every year around this time and love it everytime. We have done the ring of Kerry and a few of the touristy things before and this weekend just want to head out for a few drinks and relax so im just wondering if anyone knows of any decent bands playing any places on Saturday night?

Last year we were down we just went on a crawl for the day and it was the best Saturday on the beer i have had in ages, we went to the Grand, Mustangs, Courtneys, Scruffys, Dan Linehans for grub, The Laurels and a few other places, eventually finishing up in the Chinese in college square off Plunket street.. and it was snowing.. about all i can remember.. haha

Anyway, any info about gig's / entertainment for this weekend would be much appreciated

Thanks

H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Go to the Grand, not sure what band is playing there but the atmosphere in there is great, you can pick between the nightclub and the pub section of it, nightclub has a nice mix instead of the generic stuff and the music in the pub is great as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭cmore123

TheGrand

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

cmore123 wrote: »
    TheGrand

this thread is from 2011, please don't post on threads that old!

closing thread. MOD

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement