Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen ticket price

Options
  • 28-11-2011 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi All
    I'd like to start by saying I am a massive Bruce Springsteen fan. But lets not get into that. The rds is not my favourite venue but lets not talk about that either.
    It's going to cost us around the €100 mark to get in the gate...let's talk about that.
    Is there any way we (the real fans) can get to Aiken to do something about this? It is clear judging by prices in other countries that this is an Irish/Aiken thing therefore we can assume that Bruce and The E street band are not to blame. I don't want people saying it will be worth it...see note above...but if you have any feelings on this particular subject please share.

Frustrated Boss fan
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement