Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile - iphone 4s

Options
  • 28-11-2011 3:55pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What is the wait list on the iPhone 4s?

I am hoping to get it on the family and friends deal shortly. Dont mind waiting until Christmas.

Also is it available on a 12 month contract through family and friends?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

godtabh wrote: »

I am hoping to get it on the family and friends deal shortly. Dont mind waiting until Christmas.

I'd strongly advise getting a payg sim card and testing the service for a few weeks on a cheap mobile before you commit to a contract with this shower!

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

Hi godtabh,

The current family and friends deal is over however I can arrange a call back for you from our sales team if you like?

-Steve

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Hi godtabh,

The current family and friends deal is over however I can arrange a call back for you from our sales team if you like?

-Steve

It wasnt meant to launched on the 1st but not I believe its the 5th. My wife works in Eircom so just be able to get the inside line on it.

Just looking for info on availability.

Also info on the cost of the iphone 4s on a 12 month contract

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Ordered the iPhone 4s this morning.

Do eMobile allow you to therher?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

See here lots of people having issues with 4s on meteor and emobile

• Advertisement

jd83 wrote: »
    See here lots of people having issues with 4s on meteor and emobile

Why do people feel the need to go totally off topic? What has that got to do with my original post?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Why do people feel the need to go totally off topic? What has that got to do with my original post?

:confused: Not trying to go off topic. I saw a thread about buying a phone that i know has issues on this network. Just offering you some advice before you buy a phone that may not work correctly. Im sure most people would be happy to find this out before purchasing it.Normally meteor is a great service ive had other phones with them and no problems. Still its your thread so apologies.

Advertisement