Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gary Speed R.I.P. (Condolence Thread)

• 28-11-2011 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

A man who seemed to have everything, a wife and kids, a successful football career, a bright managerial future ahead of himself, good looks, wealth, loved by millions. Tragic waste of life and its awful to think what must have been going through his mind in those final few hours.

I must admit I dont follow football as much as some but he was a man who I always had so much appreciation for. It didnt matter that he played for Everton and I was a Liverpool fan. Gary was a player I always admired and wanted to see do well.

I know there is already a thread going in the Soccer forum but I'm sure there is plenty more like me who, not having permission to post in the Soccer forum would like to pay their respects to the Speed family. So mods, if its ok could you please allow us this opportunity to pay tribute to a man who provided to much entertainment and so many memories over the past two decades?

R.I.P. Gary Speed - condolences to your family.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-15911321

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

There is a thread in the soccer forum.One of them was locked here yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Don't care who he is. He took his own life and left a wife without a husband and kids without a father. Selfish b@stard.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Let's stick with the thread in the soccer forum.
    RIP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement