Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Was Mr.Bean an alien.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Where is your sense of humour?

He's just stringing you along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

I always thought it meant he was kicked out of heaven.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Aenaes wrote: »
    I always thought it meant he was kicked out of heaven.
    hmmm, never thought of it like that. I guess the idea of aliens just seems a little more realistic in my mind than heaven:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

He goes around as if he's constantly half baked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

He must have got some sort of brain upgrade to transfer him into Johnny English. He's still does thick shít but at least we can understand what he's saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Slag off Mr Bean if you want but the lack of dialogue meant that a worldwide audience could enjoy the series (14 half hour episodes). According to wiki, Mr Bean was sold and broadcast is 245 territories, this plus video/dvd sales, cartoon spin-off and movies have made rowan atkinson a wealthy man with an estimated fortune in excess of $60m...not had for an actor who has never been in a hit movie (bar four weddings)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Slag off Mr Bean if you want but the lack of dialogue meant that a worldwide audience could enjoy the series (14 half hour episodes). According to wiki, Mr Bean was sold and broadcast is 245 territories, this plus video/dvd sales, cartoon spin-off and movies have made rowan atkinson a wealthy man with an estimated fortune in excess of $60m...not had for an actor who has never been in a hit movie (bar four weddings)

Mr Bean certainly covered a broad audience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

My fav mr Bean moement is in the movie ' Bean' when he destroys the head on the painting of the old lady in that chair .

He then shows it to Peter MacNicol who recoils in horror , who then asks to see it again only to react again in absolute horror saying '' Oh Jesus of Nazereth '':eek: ...while looking to escape through a shoe box size window .

Funniest moement in the film :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭missvirgo

How did i never realise... MR. BEAN IS AN ALIEN!!!!!! :eek: I wont be right for weeks after this :eek:

-Can't wait to tell everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

If you watch it without the laughter track, it's a very touching drama series about a man with special needs trying to overcome the difficulties life presents him on a daily basis.

Black Adder looked more like an alien than Mr Bean .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Latchy wrote: »
    Black Adder looked more like an alien than Mr Bean .

The very first episode of the original Black Adder series is just bizarre! Some cod-piece though, in fairness... >_>

The very first episode of the original Black Adder series is just bizarre! Some cod-piece though, in fairness... >_>
    Just to see his facial expressions was worth watching for .

Advertisement