Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Y v Samsung S5570 Galaxy Mini

Options
  • 28-11-2011 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

I am thinking about getting my first smart phone in the next few weeks. I see O2 are offering the Samsung Galaxy Y and the Samsung S5570 Galaxy Mini both for 99 euro and with 120 in free credit over 12 months.
    I mainly will use an app for running and not much else. Which of these 2 phones would you recommend. It is been bought for me as a present so i wouldnt want them to spend much more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

The Y would definitely be a quicker phone, runs Gingerbread as opposed to Froyo and has a 830Mhz chip as opposed to 600MHz. Slightly smaller screen, though..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭basillarkin

martyeds wrote: »
    I am thinking about getting my first smart phone in the next few weeks. I see O2 are offering the Samsung Galaxy Y and the Samsung S5570 Galaxy Mini both for 99 euro and with 120 in free credit over 12 months.
    I mainly will use an app for running and not much else. Which of these 2 phones would you recommend. It is been bought for me as a present so i wouldnt want them to spend much more.
    Can anybody help, the sd card will not insert on my phone properly, what am i doing wrong or is the phone broken?

Advertisement