Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy a new gaming pc or biuld one yourself

Options
  • 28-11-2011 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    a friend of mine wants to buy a gaming pc for his kid.
    Can anyone point me to what kind of prices it would be, to either buy a gaming pc or build one yourself or get somebody to build it for you?
    what is the better option and roughly how much would it cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

thebourke wrote: »
    Hi,
    a friend of mine wants to buy a gaming pc for his kid.
    Can anyone point me to what kind of prices it would be, to either buy a gaming pc or build one yourself or get somebody to build it for you?
    what is the better option and roughly how much would it cost?

Read this first and fill it out: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74542374

But basically, you can order it of a German website called Hardwareversand.de, bank transfers is the best way to pay, or paypal. They will build it, and ship it to you (20euro to build it, and 30 to ship it). They're prices are probably the best you'll find and most people here use it so its trust worthy.

Advertisement