Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil in cans

Options
  • 28-11-2011 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi

Is there anywhere in Cork city or East Cork that sells kerosene heating oil in cans that you can go and get yourself?

Any info would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

theres a garage in the northside that does it in mayfield , sorry the name escapses me, you need your own can though.

The diesel station across from Harvey normans has a home heating oil pump iirc, need your own can too of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭DM-BM

Co-op Suoerstores do it aswell, but like the above you need your own can.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Id say most if not all oil suppliers would have the Kerosene nozzle to fill yourself.

I know that East Cork oil in Midleton have it,as do McGuckians in Carrigtwohill.

Id say they would have a container as well if you asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

RoverJames wrote: »
    The diesel station across from Harvey normans has a home heating oil pump iirc, need your own can too of course.

I have been using the garage in Ballyvolane for the past while - can you give me directions to the one on the Kinsale road please? I have looked and can't find it. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

murphym7 wrote: »
    I have been using the garage in Ballyvolane for the past while - can you give me directions to the one on the Kinsale road please? I have looked and can't find it. Thanks

Its just opposite harvey normals

• Registered Users Posts: 37 MaggieMc74

Thanks for all the information, much appreciated:)

murphym7 wrote: »

Easy to miss though as it's not a normal service station, price sign on the roadside, from Kinsale road roundabout it's just after Harvey Norman's on the right. It's credit/debit card operated pumps too, no cash :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

RoverJames wrote: »
    Easy to miss though as it's not a normal service station, price sign on the roadside, from Kinsale road roundabout it's just after Harvey Norman's on the right. It's credit/debit card operated pumps too, no cash :)

Perfect - thanks a million.

Advertisement