Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E65 error - Any ideas how to fix?

Options
  • 28-11-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭

Me mate has been getting e65/one red light error on his 360 the last while.

It tends to come and go when you turn off the 360 itself its trial and error.

I have read up a bit on it and was looking for fixs but alot seem a bit messy *Youtube hard to trust people*

He has done nothing other then just played games and listened to music on it so its not an issue of modding gone wrong.

Any ideas ?? You know yourself money aint flying around these days be shame to have to pay over the odds or have to buy new machine :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

From this page.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=484726
    E65: DVD Drive Error - Dvd drive is not DMA configured :Wrong firmware, dvd is without f/w chip, etc. This can also be caused by the tray not being fully closed on boot.

First of all I'd unplug everything from the console then plug it back in and power up to see what happens. If the drive looks ok and is closed and you're still getting this error it may need replacing.

Advertisement