Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC wireless upgrades?

Options
  • 28-11-2011 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a Netgear "G" wireless router. Does anyone know or has anyone tried to get an upgrade out of UPC to a "N" router.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭stephen97

dingoxh wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a Netgear "G" wireless router. Does anyone know or has anyone tried to get an upgrade out of UPC to a "N" router.
    hi yes i upgraded my router from the netgear 614 to a Netgear Rangemax NEXT Dual Band Wireless Router and it actually works pretty well as were on the 50mb broadband now plus it works with older g devices so if you have an older pc it will still connect heres the link on amazon a pretty good price and also shows the specs of the device. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0018OIN4C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A3K5HHD3KZXXBZ

Advertisement