Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3V

Options
  • 28-11-2011 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I thaught 3V was a legitimate organisation. But beware! I used to use it when buying stuff on the internet to protect myself from being ripped off by rouge sites. I would just put the amount I needed onto my 3V voucher. However now the minimum amount is €30, way more than I wanted. Thing is someone took €25 of my money from my account and when I e mailed 3V they did NOT RESPOND, so I mailed them through the good old fashioned post and guess what NO RESPONSE! :mad:
    Think twice before using 3V

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Did someone take it from your 3V account or your bank account?

You should be able to see both transactions from either anyway. What did it say the transaction was?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 outlawman

Taken from 3V account. The point is 3V wont answer e mails or post mail. They are not providing any back up assistance. I will never use 3V again and I advise others not to either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Used 3V over 100 times, no issue.

You either got unlucky or did it wrong no offense.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Chessala

Call them, they have a phone number and last time I had an issue they helped me right away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Saw this the other day, it might be another option for you http://www.payzonemoney.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭virino

If anyone is interested in my post in 02 today, you will see that I think this warning re. 3V and unanswered communications is quite justified.

Advertisement