Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP Vaders Tie

Options
  • 28-11-2011 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Im currently looking for a Vintage 70's Darth Vaders Tie Fighter toy. Apart from ebay does anyone know where i might get one. I even have other star wars i'd be willing to swap for one.
    If you know a place please post here
    if you want to swap then post in my link for adverts thanks
    http://www.adverts.ie/1147063

header.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

I have the vintage 1978 Darth Vader's Tie Fighter, and it's in really excellent condition. If you have something that I would be really interested in, I'd swap it. Otherwise I think it is worth at least €80 ono. I also have the box for it, but it's in alright shape. As far as I know the electonic sound still works, and as I said it's in really excellent condition. Let me know if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭tro81

thanks but i should of said, im looking for a loose one. there currently around the 35euro mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

€35 would be too low for me considering how good condition it's in, and the fact that the red light and electronics still work. A compromise would be to sell it for €50 to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭tro81

Im not looking for a boxed one thou and wouldnt want to short change someone for it.
    Just after a loose one. I can get one on ebay no prob if need be for around the 35mark.
    I would of course expect to pay alot more for a boxed one.

ps did you see my cousin collection on toy and boardgames yet?

Advertisement