Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eileen Lewis - Waterford

Options
  • 28-11-2011 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi folks,

I've just made an appointment to see a lady in Co. Waterford called Eileen Lewis. I'm not exactly sure what her title is but suffice for now to call her a fortune teller. I did a search for her name in this forum and I'm kind of surprised to see she hasn't been mentioned anywhere. Does anyone here have any experience with her or heard anything about her?

I've booked with her because a good friend went to see her a couple of years ago, and I (and she) was blown away with what Eileen said. Absolute black and white facts of the most precise nature that only someone who new my friend could know. (This lady takes only your first name and a contact number upon making an appointment).

This is my first time going to see someone, even though I'm very interested in psychics and mediums so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a mil,
    Caroline :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭carolinej

hi, how did you get on? I've never heard of this lady. can you pm me her no. pls.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Caroline K

Hi carolinej

I haven't been yet and as it turns out, we're still trying to find a day that suits us both. She seems to be a busy lady and there are only certain days I can take off work to go see her. I'm waiting to hear back from her at the mo and if the latest option I've given her doesn't suit, I'll have to wait til after Christmas. Do you want to wait and see how I get on first or will I pm you her number anyway? As I say, I can't find anything at all about her - good or bad - either here or anywhere else on the internet. Yet the one reading that I know of was scarily good...

I'll wait until you've visited & see how you find her. I was very much a sceptic with regards mediums but I've changed my mind to-day. My sis visited a medium called felicity in swords & what she told her is unreal. Every thing she said was true. She named deceased family members & the tragic situations they died in. She mentioned people who she didn't know but said they're connected to her, names ring no bells thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Caroline K

I know! It takes just one close to home experience to give you faith in a medium, that's why I'm starting with this lady. And I'm reading through these threads to try and decide who else to try. It's difficult though because you read a few posts that say someone is wonderful and then a few pages later you find posts that say they're rubbish... it's so difficult to know...

As Ive said to my sis, we'll never really know if she was talking to our family members, but how could she have known our deceased uncle's wife's name!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Karolla

Caroline K wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I've just made an appointment to see a lady in Co. Waterford called Eileen Lewis. I'm not exactly sure what her title is but suffice for now to call her a fortune teller. I did a search for her name in this forum and I'm kind of surprised to see she hasn't been mentioned anywhere. Does anyone here have any experience with her or heard anything about her?

I've booked with her because a good friend went to see her a couple of years ago, and I (and she) was blown away with what Eileen said. Absolute black and white facts of the most precise nature that only someone who new my friend could know. (This lady takes only your first name and a contact number upon making an appointment).

This is my first time going to see someone, even though I'm very interested in psychics and mediums so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a mil,
    Caroline :)
    Hi Carolina,

Could you please pm me phone number to Eileen Lewis in Waterford?

Thanks

Karola

• Registered Users Posts: 1 breedamol

hi could u pleaase pm me info about this lady and where she is based lookin to go see someone

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I'm wondering if this Eileen is in Dungarvan?? If so my sister went to see her a few years back, and was blown away by the reading she got. I tried to get an appointment not long after, but she was unwell, and never got back to me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wheresmejumpa

Hi can you please post Eileen's number. Can't find it anywhere online and dyin to get an appointment

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flutterby80

Hi can you please post Eileen's number. Can't find it anywhere online and dyin to get an appointment
    Hi I just sent you a pm there with Eileens phone number:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Emhelen

Hi there been tryna search up eileens number but no luck .. could u send me on her number please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flutterby80

Hi I just mailed you Eileen's number, I made an appointment with her in November but unfortunately when I arrived she had forgotten all about me and wasn't even home. She obviously hadn't made a note of my appointment, an easy mistake to make but I was gutted especially after driving for an hour to get there! I haven't made another appointment yet but I still might as I found her amazing when I saw her before. Please mail me and let me know how you get on if you do see her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rach f

Hi, i was wondering if you could send me on her number please? fairly interested in this! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nicki83

Hi, I was wondering if someone could send me Eileen number please or how did anyone get on with her. Is she based in dungarvan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

hi, could somebody pm me eileens number please

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JacintaK

Hii could i get her number aswell.im dying to see a fortune teller.thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 12 stressedchick

Can I get her number please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 trisha79

Hi the woman in dungarvan named eileen can anyone send me her number pls I'd love to try see her thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2 trisha79

Is there any chance you could send me her number pls I'd love to see her also

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rjm2754

Can someone mail me Eileens number ease

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 clarefae88

Hi..was just wondering if sumone could mail me the number for eileen lewis ive searched everywhere and cannot find it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 laura048

clarefae88 wrote: »
    Hi..was just wondering if sumone could mail me the number for eileen lewis ive searched everywhere and cannot find it!

Hi I was just wondering if you could send me eileen lewis number if you got it pease?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mervyn2233

Can someone please pm me Eileens phone number please . Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Yvonnedenn

i would appreciate if someone could pm me eileens number.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BLACK EYES

could you send me eileens number please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 joda2009

hi, could somebody pm me eileens number please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 melissadoyle84

Can someone send me eileens number thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

So many desperate ,gullible people .I am kind of Physic myself and can see her number as ;0876492232 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2 melissadoyle84

Sorry to disappoint you but that's not her number I tried it not that psychic after all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 beckanolan

Hi does anyone know what she charges or her number please?

Advertisement