Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job App on eircom website -- stuck ?

Options
  • 28-11-2011 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,924 ✭✭✭

Hello. I've been asked to check out why a job application on careers.eircom.net has been stuck at "Job Application" for over 60 days. Can someone look into it please. The candidate says just to know if its a rejection or not.
    Ta.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

trellheim wrote: »
    Hello. I've been asked to check out why a job application on careers.eircom.net has been stuck at "Job Application" for over 60 days. Can someone look into it please. The candidate says just to know if its a rejection or not.
    Ta.

Hi trellheim,

Can you private meassage me with your name ad can you link to the page you got stuck on please.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 5,924 ✭✭✭trellheim

pm sent.

TIA .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

trellheim wrote: »
    pm sent.

TIA .

Hi trellheim,

I can confirm the application was received and I have passed on the submiting issue to our online team.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement