Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choice Based Letting

Options
  • 28-11-2011 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Choice Based Letting
    Choice Based Letting Scheme (CBL) Scheme was introduced on a pilot basis July 2010. This Scheme is being introduced county wide with vacant 3 Bedroom properties being advertised on the Choice Based Letting Webpage from 14th October 2011. Those housing applicants deemed eligible for 3 Bedroom on Standard Housing List have been notified with their Login and Password to access the website. It is the intention that all housing applicants on the standard housing lists will be notified within the next 2 months.
    This Scheme gives applicants the opportunity to express their interest in tenancy of suitable council houses which are currently available in their stated areas of preference i.e. North of Naas Road (previously Clondalkin and Lucan) and South of Naas Road (previously South Tallaght, Central Tallaght and Terenure/Rathfarnham) . Applicants can view the list of properties available by clicking on the Choice Based Letting icon on the Homepage of this website. The properties will be advertised on South Dublin County Council website every Friday until the following Tuesday midday. Housing Applicants must have their Login and Password to access the website. The property will then be allocated to the applicant who is highest on the waiting list of those who have expressed an interest subject to housing file being up-to-date and clear estate management and garda check.
    Computer and internet facilities are available at Council Offices and Libraries to access the website and staff is available to assist Housing Applicants. Please bring photo ID if seeking assistance at these Council locations.

Hi,we got this offer for2 bedroom apartment,also we have all login details,so we already checked website,and after all this I have questions,
    Is this website search will be available every Friday to Tuesday?
    What happens,if I do not express my interest?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Moved from state benefits

• Registered Users Posts: 47 KimmyKims

Hi, im also the same as you and have received all my log in info for 2 bed. I logged in on Friday but none of the ones recommended for me were suitable so will retry again next week. Nothing happens if you dont express interest. Site is live every Friday till Tuesday 12pm

Best of luck, hope you get something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭easy1

But what happens,if we decide to take a house(ad it in property basket)
    After how long time, council will let us know?
    And what happens if we don't get our chosen house?Can we again log in website and continue searching?
    So many questions,because I don't have proper info about this scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 KimmyKims

easy1 wrote: »
    But what happens,if we decide to take a house(ad it in property basket)
    After how long time, council will let us know?
    And what happens if we don't get our chosen house?Can we again log in website and continue searching?
    So many questions,because I don't have proper info about this scheme.

After the site closes on a Tuesday, they review the applications. If youve been successful ( it depends how high your name is on the list) then they will contact you that week. If you hear nothing then continue to search each Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brazilaa

Hi has anybody anymore update information on this scheme and has anybody accepted a house/apartment in the Mac Uilliam area of Tallaght, if so, what is it like???

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement