Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs V PAOK Wednesday

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

ziedth wrote: »
    Exactly, this third place in the CL gets into the EL is a heap of poo then as you said I'd the winner qualified into the group stage (even qualifying) I'd imagine teams would take it allot more seriously.

As it stands I'd be amazed if City or Chelsea don't win it.

Well City certainly have the squad to win it without having a direct effect on their title challenge.

I’m pretty sure you’re looking at 20 games being played to reach the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

BERBA wrote: »
    i can see the opposite happening , he'll send no one to dublin on Dec 15th what with sunderland 3 days later followed 4 days later against chelsea.

I initially was thinking this too, but having thought about it a bit more i think the likes of Pav Corluka Pienaar and Gio if fit will still get a game as they will need game time. I think it will be a young team with 4 or 5 senior players thrown in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Disapointed with the result, especially at home, but we lost that game in the first 20 minutes. We were terrible. They defended brilliantly though you have to say.

totally agree here.

the ref was poor but you cant blame him for their 2 goals. they were gifts by our defence. total farce for the defoe "goal" tough.

unlike harry i think we could have won this competiition if we fielded our strongest side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

KingdomYid wrote: »
    One thing tonight showed is that some of our fringe players are not up to it or not hungry enough when given their chance. Players such as Corluka Bassong and Pienaar were just not good enough and that is worrying if we pick up injuries in certain areas.

add livermore to that for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The Shelf

keane=cock wrote: »
    terrible start. our defence is in bits. corluka is the slowest professional ive ever seen

Gallas is a liability and should be got rid of! bASSong the same...
    once again Lemmon fails to impress against a weaker team..... Luka was outstanding again tho! Dissapointed to get beat at home, and now we have only the FA cup (and the league Arry) left to try win something ... :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement