Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE paying SNA wage

Options
  • 28-11-2011 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Im working part time for DES as a Special Needs Assistant. I was asked by my boss to work full time (32 hours) as the HSE would be paying my wage for the additional 16 hours. I started this arrangement a few weeks ago and have never recieved a contract though I requested one. They seem to have paid me at the exact same rate as the DES but have not taken any tax PRSI etc and I have not recieved any payslips. Now they have told me that I will not be paid for the mid term break which the DES always pay me for. The principal has never been in this situation before so is not of much assistance in sorting things out. I basically have no paperwork which is needed as I am cohabiting with partner on JSA.
    Has any been in or heard of anyone in a similar situation ?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement