Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What shoes you wearing now and what next?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Adidas SL20 another option - €71 here

Easy - Tempo shoe so will do for daily trainer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Unknownability

Have you a link to the shoe please?

https://www.reebok.ie/floatride-run-fast-3-shoes/FW9630.html?forceSelSize=FW9630_680

Here is a code for an extra 25% so less than €50. Please commmet so people know it's gone if you use it.

UNI-WS5X-T26T-Z7LD-HGVF5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,446 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

https://www.reebok.ie/floatride-run-fast-3-shoes/FW9630.html?forceSelSize=FW9630_680

Here is a code for an extra 25% so less than €50. Please commmet so people know it's gone if you use it.

UNI-WS5X-T26T-Z7LD-HGVF5

It's been used, not by me though!

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    It's been used, not by me though!

I'll have another one in an hour if you haven't pulled the trigger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭ThePiedPiper

I jumped on the RF3 boat there too, €55 including the code from Groupon. I’ve a lot of runners with over 800 miles on the clock, so could do with overhaul.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

UNI-WS5X-T26T-Z7LD-HGVF5

Thanks. Cost me 48.71€

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭4Ad

Any other code available ?..They look great value..

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Rega

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Any good? Read a lot of different opinions on them

It'll be my first pair.

I've had the three versions of the Reebok floatride energy and I like them so I'm hopeful.

At that price, it's worth a punt.

4Ad wrote: »
    Any other code available ?..They look great value..

PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

Any more codes available lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

Here's a blatant Next% copy. Launched today @ €180

https://www.roadtrailrun.com/2021/02/361-flame-initial-video-review-friendly.html

Omega28 wrote: »

One hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

How many codes do you need!! Go on Alltricks and get the SL20 for less that 80 quid

How many codes do you need!! Go on Alltricks and get the SL20 for less that 80 quid

Its hard to get a shoe for less than €100 :pac:

Also there is a deals and codes thread....

skyblue46 wrote: »

Yeah I'm the culprit there in fairness. I've turned this thread into the deals and vouchers thread (nobody looks at that thread)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Slideways

Luke774 wrote: »
    Hi folks would you recommend SL20 for a beginner runner? not long distance more sprints and light jogging

Also Best place to buy running jacket/ shorts ?

Personally I wouldn’t. It’s more of a tempo shoe IMO, new runners would be better suited to a shoe with a bit more cushion and support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,446 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

I'll have another one in an hour if you haven't pulled the trigger.

No worries, went ahead and pulled trigger at 55 quid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

skyblue46 wrote: »

Feck off:pac:

Feck off:pac:

Jaysus man you're weeks getting codes, links and advice.....pull the bleedin trigger :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Luke774

What trainers would you recommend for a beginner runner? not long distance more sprints and light jogging
    Under €100

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

I guess I’ll be trying the float ride energy so! Not looking here for at least another week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭Dante

Are the Ultraboosts any use for running? From what I read online they seem to be more of a walking/lifestyle shoe. How would they fair in a half-marathon for example?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭MY BAD

Are the Ultraboosts any use for running? From what I read online they seem to be more of a walking/lifestyle shoe. How would they fair in a half-marathon for example?
    When they first came out in 2015 I ran a half marathon in them. They became popular as a lifestyle shoe but still used as a running shoe. You'll get a better daily runner cheaper than the ultraboost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

Anyone know what the Reebok Liquifect runners are like? Looking for new neutral runners for casual 6- 12km runs, ones with good cushioning. Have always used Asics runners, however so many brands there now, it's a bit of a

https://www.reebok.ie/liquifect-spring-shoes/FV2529.html?forceSelSize=8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭dna_leri

Waesfjord wrote: »
    Anyone know what the Reebok Liquifect runners are like? Looking for new neutral runners for casual 6- 12km runs, ones with good cushioning. Have always used Asics runners, however so many brands there now, it's a bit of a

https://www.reebok.ie/liquifect-spring-shoes/FV2529.html?forceSelSize=8

Never heard of these.
    If looking at Reebok try these https://www.reebok.ie/floatride-energy-3-shoes/FX3864.html
    Good value, well recommended

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭token56

Finally got my hands on a pair of Endorphin Speeds after a bit of a saga with the post office. Unfortunately going to be a few weeks before I can try them but they are very comfortable fitting from just trying them on, really looking forward to it.

Next% birthday present arrived today (discounted to 220 euro). First time really getting my hands on a pair. In terms of first impressions visually they look awful..lol....The vaporweave upper is very cheap looking and feeling.. No comparison visually to the adios pro which is an engineering masterpiece. There's obviously a huge weight saving with the vaporweave upper.

Can't wait to give them ago but for now they're put away untiil the birthday!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 cblanc

ALLTRICKSRUN15 : 15% discount on the new running shoes

https://www.alltricks.es/C-41363-zapatillas-hombre

• Registered Users Posts: 31 cblanc

Luke774 wrote: »
    What trainers would you recommend for a beginner runner? not long distance more sprints and light jogging
    Under €100

Pegasus are dope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭MY BAD

Its not a running shoe but did anyone see all the controversy about the Lil Nas X Nike Satan shoes with the drop of human blood? I was thinking why did Nike get so offended and sue? There are ton of Nike customisations. Unless the drop of blood was from one of their children in child labour factories?

Advertisement