Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Gift

• 28-11-2011 8:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I am tasked with getting a gift for a female runner. She has done half marathons and will be training for a full marathon after Christmas. The budget is between 30-40 euro. I am not sure what she has and has not but I can find out if something is suggested and she already has one. Any ideas are much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

MRTULES wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am tasked with getting a gift for a female runner. She has done half marathons and will be training for a full marathon after Christmas. The budget is between 30-40 euro. I am not sure what she has and has not but I can find out if something is suggested and she already has one. Any ideas are much appreciated.

Hard to go wrong with a winter run jacket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

MRTULES wrote: »
    Hi all,

A voucher for a running shop would be what I would want. I could then choose what to buy myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Deego01

Yep, voucher is the way to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭central park

How about checking out this website. http://www.roadid.com. They do a range of wrist bands, shoe pouches etc which can be engraved with names, medical history etc. I got one for 19.99 which arrived from US in about a week. Very useful if she will be out training a lot over next few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭MRTULES

Thanks all for the replies. Great help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

A voucher is probably best alright.

But if you're spending around €40 you could probably get a decent foam roller and exercise mat. They'd be a fecker to wrap though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

Ipod shuffle is €49 if you can stretch the budget.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

A nice massage after her Marathon.

Advertisement