Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hut last week

Options
  • 28-11-2011 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

There was a white hut on the grass outside john hume last week... what was it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

It was there for Mental Health Week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

and what did they do in it? any activities or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

All I know is that there was a céilí on Thursday night, possibly a screening of some sort on Monday night, and free pens to be had

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Fbjm wrote: »
    and what did they do in it? any activities or what?

They had an Xbox, treasure hunts and massive bean bags and so on. :)

Ah right, sounds good. Pity I lost my time machine :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Yeah it was pretty good. You missed out big time.

And they had free lollipops :D

Oh great, great. I have a whole jar of lollipops in my kitchen :P (no really, my house always goes mad on the halloween candy and then get like three callers :rolleyes:)

No one ever calls to mine at halloween, although that could be because of the massive dog that barks whenever someone comes up the driveway :pac:

Probably a benefiting factor, yes :P we get around 1 caller a year on average, stupid estate getting older *grumblegrumblegrumble*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

There was LOADS of stuff on for Mental Health week I must say, Fiach really outdid himself!

The marquee also had clubs & socs stuff in it for the Open Days.

There was LOADS of stuff on for Mental Health week I must say, Fiach really outdid himself!

The marquee also had clubs & socs stuff in it for the Open Days.

Aaaaah wasnt in for the open day. Was my first ever Friday off!! (God damn history :mad:)

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Fbjm wrote: »
    There was a white hut on the grass outside john hume last week... what was it?

NExt time you see a hut/event or something, why not go and investigate at the time instead of asking a week later.
    Does no harm to have a look most of the time :)

Advertisement