Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please

Options
  • 28-11-2011 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Im buying bf3 tomorrow second hand (had enough of mw3 cramped maps and crap responing) and was just wondering do I have to buy an internet key seperate or does it come with it. How much is the key if you have to buy it??????? thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭raze

As it's an EA game, Battlefield 3 needs you to have an Online Pass code to play it on consoles - and once the code is used it's tied to the PSN account it was activated with. As such, second hand copies mean you have to buy a new code to play online on a different machine.

On Playstation it's €9.99 on the PSN store to buy it.

'Limited Edition' copies of the game will also get 4 more maps as DLC at no extra charge when they're released later this year. (The majority of copies at release were limited edition, so shouldn't be an issue.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 tippboi

I find with some second hand games that the online key hasnt been used, happened me when i bought bf2 sec hand. escpecially if its within 2 weeks of the game coming out. owner prob just played single mode and didnt have internet!

Advertisement