Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need info on getting a lamp-post switched back on

Options
  • 28-11-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,
    There's a lamp-post a few doors down that is currently off, and has been off for about 3 weeks now. To avoid attracting scumbags, I'd like to get it turned back on. What info do I need, and who should I ring?

The estate is taken care of by a residents committee, and I think the KCC have installed lamp-posts in the past, but not 100% sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hi,

If your estate is being looked after by a residents committee then there might be a chance that it may not be taken in charge. If it is in charge to the local authority then try www.airtricitysolutions.com.

DC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi The_syco,

As Decoda advises, this is a matter that may require raising with Airtricity Utility Solutions - you can log it via that link or alternatively phone 1850 372 772.

When you are reporting the street light, quote the number, which you will find on the light's pole.

Some public lights are maintained solely by the relevant local authority though. If this is the case with the street light in question, contact your local authority's public lighting department.

All the best :)
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

As Decoda advises, this is a matter that may require raising with Airtricity Utility Solutions - you can log it via that link or alternatively phone 1850 372 772.

When you are reporting the street light, quote the number, which you will find on the light's pole.
    Aye, cheers for that. Reported it.

Advertisement