Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Matbro head or Euro head

• 28-11-2011 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

i am thinking about making a quick hitch for my digger/loader.Which of these is the best option to choose.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

IMO Eurohead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 733 ✭✭✭jeff greene

Defiantly Matbro for me. The easiest to attach as the cones allow you be be off slightly but still attach. The cones are also handy for moving around empty trailers etc and also picking up fertilizer bags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

I'd plump for Matbro too, but mainly that's because that's what I have. My uncle/cousins have one too which allows us to swap/borrow attachments from time to time.

I have no experience/knowledge of the Euro head though, is it stronger/more widely available off-the-shelf/easier to use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

there's a euro standard for digger/teleporter buckets as well as tractor loaders. I assume it's that one you're talking about?

depends what you're after, what buckets do you have available to you?

Advertisement