Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting way to Go!!!!

Options
  • 28-11-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Holy Smoke will load loved ones’ ashes into ammunition (video).
    Posted by Tactical-Life.com. Author Archive »

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/news/holy-smoke-will-load-loved-ones-ashes-into-ammunition-video/

Officers Thad Holmes and Clem Parnell have launched Holy Smoke LLC, a company that will, for a price, load cremated human ash into shotgun shells, and rifle and pistol cartridges.

It’s the perfect life celebration for someone who loves the outdoors or shooting sports, Parnell says.

“This isn’t a joke. It’s a job that we take very seriously,” he said. “This is a reverent business. We take the utmost care in what we do and show the greatest respect for the remains.”

The company, launched in July, shipped out its first two orders on Sept. 16 — one from Florida and one from Kentucky — Holmes says.

It has established myholysmoke.com to promote the service and traffic on it has been growing, Holmes says.

For $850, one pound of ash will be loaded into 250 shotgun shells. The ash is mixed in the cups that hold the shot, not the powder.

The same amount of ash will fill the bullets of 100 standard caliber center-fire rifle rounds or 250 pistol rounds. For the rifle and pistol ammunition, the ash is put into the tips of hollow-point bullets with the cavity sealed with wax.

Source: Marty Roney for USA Today.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I told the wife that's the way I want'a go.

She said how soon can she arrange it for me :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

I'd rather have my ashes made into clay pigeons and have my friends shoot me

Advertisement