Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Toilet boredom relieved!

• 28-11-2011 10:32pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15923438
    Toilet gaming technology targets urinal boredom

British company Captive Media thinks it has developed a product that fills a gap in the market - a urinal mounted, urine-controlled games console for men.

It calls it the first "hands-free" video gaming console of its kind.
    The sturdy device sits above the normal oval ceramic urinal bowl, opening up a whole new world of entertainment.
    The user is presented with three generous targets to aim for in the urinal: stickers in the unit that read "Start", "Left" and "Right".
    The console is able to detect where the urine is falling by means of an infra-red device.
    And so a rudimentary "joystick" is set up.

An appropriate place to say.
    "Blast 'em with piss" ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

I love to play with my joystick:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

But the toilet is the least boring place in the house. You get to poo which is cool, or pee which can be fun too especially if you make a game of it and try to pee poo off the side of the bowl, or play sword fights with your friends. You get to fap if you're sick and depraved and want to go blind. You can read in comfort, with a ready supply of shampoo bottles to tickle the literary fancy. You can just sit there and think. There's so much to do in the toilet as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Isn't that what the Nintendo DS was invented for?

I keep mine by the toilet.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement