Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lindsey Buckingham - Dublin 15th December

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭castlepoint

incredible performer.be up from cork for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

I bought this a few weeks ago in anticipation of the show in December. I reckon it will be close to the setlist on the night. This was recorded in LA in April. Can't wait, one of rocks great performers.

F2F5694AF03E446BAAD059D65965D876-0000336305-0002646830-00500L-5B92D6F63C1E4EF3BF4FD3EE01ED2DAD.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭ArtOfEscape

I think you're right, the setlist will be extremely similar. I'm wading through college work and going out of my mind with excitement for this gig ... I have a VIP ticket for Dublin and am also seeing LB in Leeds and Belfast. :D

Awful news ... Lindsey's UK tour has been postponed as his guitarist has injured his back :(
    http://www.lindseybuckingham.com/news/53391

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Assuming this means Ireland too...
    Damn it - was just after deciding that I'd go for sure...

• Advertisement

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Assuming this means Ireland too...
    Damn it - was just after deciding that I'd go for sure...
    Fingers crossed they'll reschedule ... and when they do, you should definitely grab a ticket. He puts on an incredible show! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Decuc500

That's very disappointing. I had great seats as well.

I hope if it's rescheduled in the Olympia I can keep the same seats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

Damn, was looking forward to this.

I thought next year that Fleedwood Mac were supposed to tour and possible do an album so I wonder when will he have to time to reschedule this at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭mcballer

Still confused over this....nothing on ticketmaster about it...infact tickets still on sale.Rang the Olympia and the women says a few people have been ringing about the gig but they have no official word of a re-schedule so as far as they concerned its on...only info is on lindseys website not giving specific dates cancelled... grrr just give final word...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Dates will be rescheduled, looking like mid-February I believe.

• Advertisement

mcballer wrote: »
    Still confused over this....nothing on ticketmaster about it...infact tickets still on sale.Rang the Olympia and the women says a few people have been ringing about the gig but they have no official word of a re-schedule so as far as they concerned its on...only info is on lindseys website not giving specific dates cancelled... grrr just give final word...

When his offical website says "UK" they probably mean Ireland as well :rolleyes:

Dates will be rescheduled, looking like mid-February I believe.
    At the earliest, I'd say ... waiting anxiously for news!

Hopefully it will be re-arranged quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Lindsey Buckingham unfortunately needs to postpone his upcoming UK & Irish shows as his guitarist has severely injured his back and is not able to presently perform. All tickets will be honoured at the soon to be announced rescheduled dates. -MCD 06/12/2011

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

MCD
    Unfortunately Lindsey Buckingham has to cancel his forthcoming Irish and UK Tour including concert dates at The Olympia Theatre, Dublin on Thursday 15th December and The Waterfront, Belfast on Friday 16th December. His guitarist has severely injured his back and is not able to perform.

Full refunds are available from the point of purchase.

Lindsey Buckingham and MCD apologise for any inconvenience caused.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Fi H

Bugger :(

This is still listed on his website as being postponed with new dates to be arranged. So hopefully we will see him in the new year.

Ticketmaster just refunded my credit card (I didnt ask them to) so i am guessing if its going to be re-arranged at all then we will have to buy new tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Ticketmaster just refunded my credit card (I didnt ask them to) so i am guessing if its going to be re-arranged at all then we will have to buy new tickets.

had they already sent you your ticket? cause usually they make you send the tickets back first, if the show is being re-arranged?

darryn wrote: »
    had they already sent you your ticket? cause usually they make you send the tickets back first, if the show is being re-arranged?

I chose to download the tickets from the site when I bought them (was that the "TicketFast" option I think). So no, I didnt have to do anything and still have the printed out tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

I chose to download the tickets from the site when I bought them (was that the "TicketFast" option I think). So no, I didnt have to do anything and still have the printed out tickets.

ahh ok, those tickets won't scan they will show up as refunded on the machines, what I don't get is if they are going to put on more dates why refund you without you saying?? It doesn't look good for more dates

A bad back injury can rule someone out for months.

Given that Fleetwood Mac are "supposed" to be touring in 2012, and they have said they would like to at least release a few new songs, then I don't see this concert being re-arranged.

Someone close to the band posted on The Ledge during the week that the concerts couldn't be rescheduled with the venues, and that there is no Mac tour planned for 2012 at the moment :(

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showpost.php?p=1031230&postcount=35

Has anyone heard anything about this gig being rescheduled?!!Hmm appears he on tour in the US til late june...Thinking im just gonna get a refund as havent has so much as a statement to say whats happening about the gigs!Terrible form...

Has anyone heard anything about this gig being rescheduled?!!Hmm appears he on tour in the US til late june...Thinking im just gonna get a refund as havent has so much as a statement to say whats happening about the gigs!Terrible form...

No dates yet.:( This new show is a one man show so no band members to get injured this time.

I got my refunds from Ticketmaster months ago - where did you buy your tickets?

My mate bought the tickets so not sure. But he gonna get on a refund this week.Sooo disappointed Lindsey couldn't even be bothered to address the issue of the cancelled gigs!

Advertisement