Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kelly Recovery Christmas Lights

Options
  • 28-11-2011 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭

Anyone else finding that they're causing a lot of traffic at kilmac?

doing my head in and i reckon it wont be long before they cause a crash.

maybe they're just trying to generate some business for themselves!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

Yes.
    Was coming home the other day. Thought there had been a crash on n11 as traffic very very heavy. After Kelly's the traffic was better than a normal day.
    Couldn't believe it, at the time we were amazed that people were almost stopped driving by to look at he lights. Crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

theyre not even that good which is more annoying!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I love how we all give out about this. Similar to crashes on the n11 whch causes chaos but in the end, we have a good gawk ourselves to see what the whole fuss is about. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

60kph gives you plenty of time to admire them and keep moving :)

60kph gives you plenty of time to admire them and keep moving :)
    eh, someone actually stopped and took a picture yesterday while i was behind them!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

eh, someone actually stopped and took a picture yesterday while i was behind them!!!

Thats nuts, dangerous and probably ileagal. Shocking

Was it PixbyJohn by any chance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Was it PixbyJohn by any chance :)

Very good but it wasn't me. I swear it wasn't. But maybe I will walk up and take a shot or two :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,445 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Haven't particularly noticed it since Friday, which I think was the first day. Not Kelly's fault though, it's the drivers. Rubber neckers are extremely frustrating (and no, I don't feel the need to slow down to gawp at someone else's misfortune and/or the same Christmas set up that's been there every year for years at this stage).

Macy0161 wrote: »
    Haven't particularly noticed it since Friday, which I think was the first day. Not Kelly's fault though, it's the drivers. Rubber neckers are extremely frustrating (and no, I don't feel the need to slow down to gawp at someone else's misfortune and/or the same Christmas set up that's been there every year for years at this stage).

The lights are turned off on it now.

Also again, at 60km I could get out, pat the polar bears head and still be back in the car before it goes past the petrol station. So I don't know why there is a traffic jam.

• Advertisement

They Musta read this post ha ha

Advertisement