Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Park Hotel New Years Eve 2011

Options
  • 28-11-2011 10:51pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Is there anyone going to the New Years Eve bash at the park hotel this year? The dress code says dress to impress any ideas on what that means? lol

Also have anyone else gone to the park hotel before for new years, if so is it worth going? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

lockie1983 wrote: »

Is there anyone going to the New Years Eve bash at the park hotel this year? The dress code says dress to impress any ideas on what that means? lol

I assume suit or tux?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I assume suit or tux?

Yea that's what we're going with too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Just avoid the tracksuit/tee combo and you'll be grand I guess. Not going myself, hope it's a good night!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Just avoid the tracksuit/tee combo and you'll be grand I guess. Not going myself, hope it's a good night!

Yea me too, thanks! haha

Tickets were only €35 so how bad!! :)

Advertisement