Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man with a van!

Options
  • 28-11-2011 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Hi. looking to get a sofa moved from Swords (Just beside Airside- off the M1) to Drogheda. Does anyone know anyone that is going up and down that direction who would collect it for a few pounds??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭mad dave

eamonn - 0871329147. man with a van from drogheda. has ad in the leader every wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

Thanks. I will check him out. Just thought if there was someone passing by with a van it might be cheaper for me and a few euro for the person! Recessionary times and all that!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

I looking for someone to take a heavy sideboard from Lucan to drogheda any idea on how much it would cost???? Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

mad dave wrote: »
    eamonn - 0871329147. man with a van from drogheda. has ad in the leader every wednesday.

Eammon (Stafford - HERE) is a very decent chap - He has a second-hand sales site too (but I won't spam it here).

I use him all the time for the shifting of items including commercial stuff.

Advertisement