Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freeze dried liver treats

• 28-11-2011 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi. Does anyone know where I can buy freeze dried liver treats in south dublin? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Haven't seen them maybe Zooplus or Maxi Zoo might have them, I still haven't gotten around to making dried liver in the oven you could get some and put it on a low heat to dry them out, not exactly the same thing but liver is dirt cheap (sometimes free) from the butchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭saleda

Yeah, I was about to order them from Zooplus but something wrong with their site at the moment. Tried Maxi Zoo but none there. Thanks anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭axle108

Hi Saleda
    Havent found these either, looked everywhere. If its treats for training your after, i use dried sausages from lidl, also on sale at petstop. A box of 70 costs around 11 euro. Cut them into very small bits, you end up with loads of treats, they last ages and dog loves em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Vetuk have them :
    http://www.vetuk.co.uk/dog-training-aids-dog-training-treats-c-198_679/pro-reward-liver-treats-p-3249

I use hotdogs - a pack of 10 is less than €2 and you can cut them up really small

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭saleda

Thanks for all the suggestions. We started giving tiny pieces of cheese today but would prefer something healthier. I think zoo plus is working again so will order something tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement