Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Scousewives

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Did that just start last night? I watched it...hmmmmm TOWIE seems nearly real in comparison. Great way of putting down an hour on a Monday night :D:o
    I couldnt figure out your ones accent. I thought she was American first,then she sounded Northern Irish :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Oh god I just watched last night's episode. It's crap! There are no likeable characters!! All the guys are rough. Joe's ex Elissa (sp?) looks about 10 years older than the rest of them. That "celebrity" one is a feckin eejit, the staged bit where 2 people looked for a picture with her was just cringe. I used to love the scouser accent but I realise now it's only in small doses. My ears!

But I'm sure I'll keep watching...:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Some of the accents are so put on .That guy Adam use to work in the pub I frequented in Liverpool and as for the trashy show itself ... already the local 'Real' scousers give it the thumbs down .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Chole Cummings ...now that is one very attractive woman and the only one who has natural beauty and a real personality compared to the other lot who look like Madame Tussauds ,wax work rejects .

http://www.e4.com/scousewives/girls/chloe.html

Advertisement