Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Janseen pharmaceuticals

Options
  • 29-11-2011 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi apologies if theres already been a thread about this but havent come across any.

Just wondering if anyone has or is doing the aptitude test for the chemical processor role in Janseen pharmaceuticals.

Or indeed if anyone if anyone has or currently works for the company, what are they like to work for etc.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

A couple of friends of mine work there and are happy enough, I worked for a different Johnson and Johnson company a few years ago and the were decent to work for too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

they are easy enough. if they give the psychometrics just remember that time managment is an issue and you should read the question decide if you can answer it quickly and if not, move to the next one. they put easy questions that would take too much time to do in to the test to slow you down and check your decision making. eg:
    "how many letters in this sentence?" kinda crap.

incidentally if they are checking your aptitude in spelling the company correctly, you failed.

I hear they are a dream company to work for in the biologics production sector.

Advertisement