Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you attach evidence of regional work when applying for 2nd WHV?

Options
  • 29-11-2011 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭

I did my application for 2nd year WHV last nite online and there was an attachment facility at the very end of the application, after I submitted the application, but when I went to attach I kept getting errors, so after an hour of frustration I just gave up.

I got a generic email saying that my application will be processed soon and in the email it said the following:

Employer Verification form 1263
    If you have lodged an application but not provided your form 1263 - Employment Verification, please provide this form using the attachment facility on the Check Progress page on our website. If you have not lodged an application, please use the attachment facility at the end of the online application to attach your form 1263. This will expedite the processing of your application. Do not separately mail or email form 1263 unless requested to do so

I've looked through the Check Progress page about 10 times and there is absolutely no attachment facility. This is a joke. I have my Verification form, along with 3 attachments worth of receipts (about 25 receipts in total) to show that I have done the work, and now I will look like I am some dodgey chancer who didnt do the farm work, and will get scrutinised a lot more.

Where the hell is this "attachment facility" they are banging on about? How can I add an attachment to my application?

I will probably get slated by the mods for saying this (as the mods consistently refer posters to this website) but I think the immi website is pretty appalling. It is very cluttered, laid out poorly, and an absolute mess, and have always found it that way.

Comments

Advertisement