Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kris Kindle

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Personally I'd be thrilled to get either present 1, 2 or 4. :)

I'm not sure about the perfume simply because I think fragrance is so personal so I'd really rather buy my own than get one in a lucky dip that may not suit me.

Present 5 is okay but again I'd prefer to get the make up/nail polish than lots of accessories I might not wear. If your friends prefer make up etc they may prefer those gifts too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

Present 1 and Present 4 sounds great!

Also can I recommend that you can find something for 25€ in River Island that would look like a real quality present that wouldnt just gather dust in the wardrobe.

Another one would be a professional shampoo and conditioner set - you can get ones for 25€ or a hair oil - those are really popular now and I'd say anyone would be over the moon to get that.

Good call on the babyliss wand - that thing is godsent!

I'd steer clear of things like earrings and belts because what you like may not be to everyone's taste. But things like gloves, scarves and purses are more neutral - in my opinion tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

It'd be present 1 or 2 for me...more 2 though.Love Stila lip glosses. I agree perfume is too personal. Anytime its been bought for me ive never liked it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I'd go for 2 myself. One of the 10 girls could already have the curling wand or similar. Even if they already had lipgloss or shadow, you can never have too much and can always use more :) Very thoughtful gifts though, fair play to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭glitterbug86

I like 2 or 4. They're all lovely, thoughtful presents though. I agree that perfume is very personal so I would maybe skip that. I also agree that one of the girls may already have a curling wand so would be a bit wary of that option too. I think 2 would be the prettiest thing to unwrap!

• Advertisement
Advertisement