Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drink in the o2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

And what about us blokes who don't carry a handbag

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I have never been searched.
    The handbag is just a quick glance.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

the GALL wrote: »
    And what about us blokes who don't carry a handbag

I usually have a backpack. When queuing up if you have it opened up and offering it to bouncers to freely search they usually just give it a quick squeeze as they presume you have nothing to hide. They usually squish about the bottom as cans or bottles would naturally sink their way to the bottom. So have a jumper on the bottom.

If you are acting cagey they will search more. A plastic bottle of spirits partially full can be squished and recapped to keep its shape and stay trapped at your belt buckle, they never frisk the groin.

For the men 'the beer belly'
    KIT-ITEM-2T.jpg
    For the ladies
    200-007-3.jpg
    200-007-4.jpg
    200-007-2.jpg

Theres too much confusion/temptation going on with that blonde
    rubadub wrote: »
    I usually have a backpack. When queuing up if you have it opened up and offering it to bouncers to freely search they usually just give it a quick squeeze as they presume you have nothing to hide. They usually squish about the bottom as cans or bottles would naturally sink their way to the bottom. So have a jumper on the bottom.

If you are acting cagey they will search more. A plastic bottle of spirits partially full can be squished and recapped to keep its shape and stay trapped at your belt buckle, they never frisk the groin.

For the men 'the beer belly'
    KIT-ITEM-2T.jpg
    For the ladies
    200-007-3.jpg
    200-007-4.jpg
    200-007-2.jpg

The gig was brilliant, I've never seen so many middle aged stoners in all my life. I'd say security never had a gig as handy as that one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement