Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hey

• 29-11-2011 10:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Lost my dad through suicide almost three years ago and for the most part im coping ok with councelling and meds at the start. Now i have bad days which are not good. I have a bf of two years and I just dont know if he understands When im having a bad week...i.e now...i feel he should be texting and calling a bit more than usual to see how I am. Does
    anyone who've lost someone just feel very lonely? what do you do? I dont want to overload him. Do you feel you expect too much from loved ones?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭I am a friend

Well I think you should be clear with him. when you need more from him ask him.... In fairness to him he cant be a mind reader....

Advertisement