If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo HTS6405

Options
  • 29-11-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for a quote for the Onkyo HTS6405 and delivery to Dublin? I also would need speaker stands for the rear speakers, any that would work well with this package?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for a quote for the Onkyo HTS6405 and delivery to Dublin? I also would need speaker stands for the rear speakers, any that would work well with this package?

Stephen,

apologies for keeping you waiting so long!

We have the 6405 in stock & ready to ship at £479.95 / €579.99- on the stand front there are very few options - the Omni elo http://www.richersounds.com/search/omni%20elo%20glas%20std%20bk is probably the best option at £39.95 / pair but they are difficult to get hold of at the moment to be honest - so the total if you went for the two would be £539.85 / €649.99..

Apologies again for the delay and drop me a line if you would like to grab one of those or if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8 stephenwyse

Thanks for the reply.
    I'd be very interested in getting this. Any chance of getting it for Christmas?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Stephenwyse.

You could have it as quick as Friday if you would like :D

You can call us on 0044 333 900 0070 and place the order with us.

We open tomorrow again at 10am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Leopardi

I might be looking for this package in the near future. Do you still have them in stock? What would be the total cost including delivery to Waterford?

Thanks in advance.

Leopardi wrote: »
    I might be looking for this package in the near future. Do you still have them in stock? What would be the total cost including delivery to Waterford?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Leopardi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

All we have left is our ex display pack. Still in good condition and comes with all cables etc. Only thing we dont have is the box.

We can offer this delivered for just £512.94.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Leopardi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

All we have left is our ex display pack. Still in good condition and comes with all cables etc. Only thing we dont have is the box.

We can offer this delivered for just £512.94.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Thanks for the reply. I would be reluctant to go for an ex-display model, but if I change my mind I'll get back to you. Do you have anything with similar specs in stock?

Thanks for the reply. I would be reluctant to go for an ex-display model, but if I change my mind I'll get back to you. Do you have anything with similar specs in stock?

Hi again,

Thanks for getting back to me. :)

That's cool. If you did change your mind the unit still comes with the standard 12 month warranty, we also extend to 5 year for just £49.99.

It's in great condition, subwoofer is still bubble wrapped upstairs.

For something new check out the Onkyo AVX690. This is one of their new system packs. Very nice indeed. :)

http://www.richersounds.com/product/1-box-home-cinema-systems/onkyo/avx690/onky-avx690-blk

Chris

Hi again,

Thanks for getting back to me. :)

That's cool. If you did change your mind the unit still comes with the standard 12 month warranty, we also extend to 5 year for just £49.99.

It's in great condition, subwoofer is still bubble wrapped upstairs.

For something new check out the Onkyo AVX690. This is one of their new system packs. Very nice indeed. :)

http://www.richersounds.com/product/1-box-home-cinema-systems/onkyo/avx690/onky-avx690-blk

Chris

Thanks for the reply, Chris. I am looking into the possibility of buying one of the Onkyo receiver + speakers 5.1 package that comes with THX certification. Do you know of any that I could order through your site?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Hope I'm not thread hijacking, but I'm looking to replace my old system with something that can handle imputing an Xbox, PS3 (mainly for Blu ray), Sky HD and Mac mini and the Onkyo AVX690 seems to fit the bill in my budget. I'm right in thinking all can be hooked up via HDMI right?

Would you have a price including delivery to Dublin or recommendations of something similar please?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, Chris. I am looking into the possibility of buying one of the Onkyo receiver + speakers 5.1 package that comes with THX certification. Do you know of any that I could order through your site?

Hi again,

I wouldn't have any speaking packs at the moment that are THX certified. :(

Amp wise it's worth checking out the new Onkyo TXNR 616:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/onkyo/txnr616/onky-txnr616-blk

We should hopefully have this in stock shortly. On paper and from what I've heard so far this is going to be a fantastic amp!

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi again,

I wouldn't have any speaking packs at the moment that are THX certified. :(

Amp wise it's worth checking out the new Onkyo TXNR 616:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/onkyo/txnr616/onky-txnr616-blk

We should hopefully have this in stock shortly. On paper and from what I've heard so far this is going to be a fantastic amp!

Chris

Cheers Chris. I'll bear that model in mind.

Ronan wrote: »
    Hope I'm not thread hijacking, but I'm looking to replace my old system with something that can handle imputing an Xbox, PS3 (mainly for Blu ray), Sky HD and Mac mini and the Onkyo AVX690 seems to fit the bill in my budget. I'm right in thinking all can be hooked up via HDMI right?

Would you have a price including delivery to Dublin or recommendations of something similar please?

Thanks

Hi Ronan,

Thanks for getting in touch. :)

Everything will run HDMI into the amp and then also output to your scrren via 1 single HDMI. You may need to use an optical input for your Xbox and Sky to carry the sound across.

The AVX690 would meet all your needs. It's a great pack for the money. :)

Our price inc delivery to ROI is £412.94 / €529.41.

I've got this pack in stock and ready to go if you're interested.

Chris

Thanks for getting back Chris. PM sent!

Just wanted to say the AVX690 system is superb. A few tweaks left to do but the sound is incredible and blows my old system out of the water, couldn't be happier! Oh and thanks for making the sale/delivery quick and easy. Top Notch all round. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying that Onkyo AVX690 set in about a week.
    Are they still available? Any price change for delivery to ROI?

Hey kleefarr.

We do indeed have the Onkyo AVX690 in stock priced at £399.95

Delivery would be £12.99

Let me know what you think :)

Sounds good Kenny, thanks.

I'll PM you next week sometime, ok?

Oh..

And do you sell or can you get hold of Rocketfish RF-WHTIB?

Will save me worrying about wiring for a bit. :rolleyes:

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kleefarr wrote: »
    Sounds good Kenny, thanks.

I'll PM you next week sometime, ok?

Oh..

And do you sell or can you get hold of Rocketfish RF-WHTIB?

Will save me worrying about wiring for a bit. :rolleyes:

Kleefarr,

thanks again - look forward to the call!

We don't stock the Rocketfish unfortunately,

Keep us posted..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Going to buy this today.
    If I buy online will I still get the boards discount?

John and team,

Many thanks for a wonderfully smooth transaction. It was a pleasure.
    The AVX690 sounds absolutely brilliant as well!! :D

Many thanks. :)

Forgot to mention, the xbox and Sky Hd worked straight from the HDMI cables. No optical sound cables required, sounds great.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.