Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

companies who provide online marketing services to ONLY the marketing industry

• 29-11-2011 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi - I was wondering if anyone had come across outsourcing companies who provide online marketing services to ONLY the marketing industry i.e. they do not provide services to non-marketing companies as well.

There are plenty of online marketing companies who provide services to other marketing companies but also deal with non-marketing companies however I am looking for examples of online marketing who provide services solely for the marketing industry.

(Sorry for repeating but need to be clear as it an unusual request) I have goggled this but come up with nothing so any insights are appreciated.

Thanks, goldair

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Well to be quite honest ive never heard of them..

Companies get and take the work accordingly meaning, if i had room for 1 client and i had 2 successfull pitches looking to get involved,

Pricing a fellow marketing company and pricing a business would be too different sets of prices, i would personally pick the business as their would be a more likely possibilty that there would be future work with a longer contract.

It all depends on the client also. Marketing company could know well what he or she is up against and could potentially be an easier project. They know how much and what work goes into it,...

Horses for courses and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Why would a company refuse work from outside their own service industry? And only provide services only to their most likely competitors?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭market myself online

Hey Goldair,

perhaps you could explain a bit more about why you are looking for this, and people might be able to help with creative solutions.

Lindsay

Advertisement