Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coca Cola jobs in Drogheda

Options
  • 29-11-2011 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi, does anyone know which recruitment agency do they use to recruit people?
    On the official website there's nothing there. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

pvt wrote: »

I think you missed out, they were hiring a month or two ago.

Sorry, I don't know if they were using an agency. Having said that, I think a lot of agencies are bluffing when they say they represent companies. I'm sure they just keep an ear to the ground/scour the job sections and then send a bunch of unsolicited cvs they harvested through fake job postings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

pvt wrote: »

Send in your cv to them, you will always get a letter back from them confirming they received your cv and will tell you they will be in touch if and when any suitable vacancies arise.
    And in fairness to them, they do get in touch if your suitable and a vacancy arises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 pvt

thanks for the answers but anyone knows the name of the recruitment agency they have used in that process? Also, has anyone got an interview with them recently? How did it go?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Diamond79

Hi. Try Sigmar recruitment in Dublin. If you google their name you will get full details and they are recruiting for Coca Cola as we speak. Fact!

Advertisement