Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infants schools - newbridge and surrounding areas

Options
  • 29-11-2011 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I want to start getting my daughter's name down for infants school wherever possible. I know of St Conleth's Infants school, where else is there that I can apply to??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Scoil Mhuire school (Ballymany) , St patricks school (Morristown Billar) , New school out by Roseberry Hill and there is a school in Athgarvan also

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

whats an Infants school? Do you mean Primary?

Naomh Uilig http://www.scoilnanaomhuilig.ie/ is one of the newer schools in Newbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭MF2HD

2nd vote here for Scoil Mhuire Ballymany. Brilliant school split into juniors and senior schools.

Also another great thing this school has going for it it's on its own grounds with its own carpark, so you don't have to get involved in the daily disaster that is the zero drop off / pick up facilities with the schools at the other end of town.

Not that I'm suggesting that's why you would go with a school ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

MF2HD wrote: »
    2nd vote here for Scoil Mhuire Ballymany. Brilliant school split into juniors and senior schools.

Also another great thing this school has going for it it's on its own grounds with its own carpark, so you don't have to get involved in the daily disaster that is the zero drop off / pick up facilities with the schools at the other end of town.

Not that I'm suggesting that's why you would go with a school ;)

my kids school in Naas has played many a school match in the pitches behind Ballymany and we have arrived a lot of times during school lunch break. Always had a good atmosphere in the playground with kids playing all sorts of games and mixing well which looked like a good atmosphere and well supervised by teachers
    Have no comment about the school itself
    My wife always commented aswell on their uniform and that it was the best looking one she had seen in a primary school in a long time :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

In Newbridge, you don't apply to the school directly, you apply through the parish office.

• Advertisement
Advertisement