Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTouch Alternatives Recommendations?

• 29-11-2011 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Recently my beloved ipod touch thats being working great for over 2 years developed a faulty power button and internal software problem and im told there could contain more problems within. Now i am left with a bit of a problem it would cost over €100 to fix dont think its worth it.
    Is there any good alternatives for around €200 or below?

I would like the following features:
    • 16gb storage
    • Internet browser
    • Wifi

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Ste- wrote: »

Thanks.Any other suggestions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,733 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

internal software problem
    :confused: Have you tried reinstalling iOS?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    :confused: Have you tried reinstalling iOS?

I have, i'm afraid its more complicated than that..sent to apple..would cost a substantial amount to repair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Ste- wrote: »
    I picked up one of these yesterday evening. Can't put it down!!!

It's much bigger than an iPod Touch, but it's far superior. Quality of sound and vision is much better, was able to drag and drop music and video over without any fuss and all played with equal ease. Even did a video call on Skype! The SD slot means you can expand the memory too, so you're not stuck to the capacity of the device (I got the 8gb one).

I didn't even know such a thing existed until I saw this post.

• Advertisement
Advertisement