Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin based band seeks Cellist for originals project

Options
  • 29-11-2011 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Perhaps I should post in bands and musicians, but I think what I'm looking for is better off posted here.

My band, The Eulogys, are looking for a cellist (who can also play bass guitar, don't even need to have a bass, we can supply that)... Currently working on our 2nd e.p, the set up so far is Lead singer on piano (claissically trained) and guitar, myself on guitar and violin (classically trained) a good drummer and YOU could complete the line-up.

1st e.p: http://breakingtunes.com/theeulogys

Any interest, please PM me.

Thanks,

Shane

EDIT: I see people viewing, but no comments, any chance you could contribute something, like where to look etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pretentiouslad

bump bump bump

• Registered Users Posts: 39 silverhare

I know a cellist/bassist who may be interested although her focus right now is learning Tenor sax.

I've been in a similar position to yourselves on more than one occasion and suspect that I will be again soon with another project I've just started. Classically trained musicians who like to play rock instruments seem to be a rarity these days. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33 nickibopp

Sorry, know plenty in Cork... but can't help in Dub

Advertisement