Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for PVC Soffits and Facias?

• 29-11-2011 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Hoping someone on here has had these done recently and can recommned on quality and a fair price.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Gleeson Seamless Gutters
    Garranmore Pallasgreen Co. Limerick
    (061)384126

My parents and the inLaws have both got this crowd to replace the gutters and well very happy with the work.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭skyguy19

why not do it yourself its easy do and cheap, there is a place in eastway business park that sell it and they are the cheapest,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Soffit & Fascia is not cheap and not easy.

I got Kieran Considine to do mine. He came out, quoted, gave date, arrived, took 1 1/2 days, cleaned up everything, took away old down pipes. Couldn't fault him and his price was as competitive if not better than the next guy.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/considine-kieran-limerick-city/2/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Posted by LB6:

I got Kieran Considine to do mine. He came out, quoted, gave date, arrived, took 1 1/2 days, cleaned up everything, took away old down pipes. Couldn't fault him and his price was as competitive if not better than the next guy.

K. Consodine did mine a few years ago too and he was fast, effiient and reasonable. Recommend +

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

About 10 or 15 years ago I rang Kieran Considine for a quote, he said he'd call before the week-end, the following week I rang him again and I'm still waiting for him to call. He was highly recommended at the time by lads at work who got work done by him.

Eventually, I went with Ger Coughlan from out near Clarina.

The last job I got done was facias/soffits and windows and got them done by Eoin O'Shaughnessy, Askeaton.
    Company Eoin O'Shaughnessy Aluminium
    Contact Eoin O'Shaughnessy
    Address Barrigone
    Askeaton
    Co Limerick

Telephone 061 392379

Fax 061 392136

• Advertisement
Advertisement