Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

community choir carlow???

Options
  • 29-11-2011 1:27pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭

hi all just putting a feeler out there for starting a choir in carlow.all ages welcome male/female.anyway if interested then pm details and i will get back to you.thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

I saw this documentary on bbc2 and thought it was brilliant. I would love to join a community choir only problem is i have a horrific voice :mad: as my family love to remind me everytime i break into crow like singing!!!!

But if you need a crow at any stage let me know and best of luck with it. it's great to see somebody trying to start something like this

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭matin

thank you very much for showing interest anyway.i watchrd that programme aswell.thats what gave me the inspiration to start something.no interest yet though here in carlow ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

I think there is already a choir set-up in Carlow. My wife was with them for a little while. I can PM you details if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭shesalady

hi
    definitely interested. is it going to be a show choir? can u please give a little more detail as to what you have in mind. thanks
    by the way, what program did u watch on BBC? and what was it about?

was hoping to set up a choir but theres not much interest.the programme on bbc was about a choir master setting up a community choir.very inspiring.ive been looking for a female singer in carlow for two years.no luck.if you know someone let me know.its for karaoke.il see what kind of feedback i get about the choir anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

shesalady wrote: »
    hi
    definitely interested. is it going to be a show choir? can u please give a little more detail as to what you have in mind. thanks
    by the way, what program did u watch on BBC? and what was it about?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b008y125

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭shesalady

thanks for the link Rasco.
    matin what exactly do you have in mind for karaoke?

pmd details shesalady

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 fuzzyhead

Id be interested :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

How are you getting on with the choir I would be interested, used to do a lot of singing at one time:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭verywell

Myself and a friend of mine might be interested too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dagnija

i would be very interested to sing in choir

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nood

I would be interested in joining a choir. New to the area and would love a social outlet, get to know people etc.

Advertisement