Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Broadband connection problems Co Meath

• 29-11-2011 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭

Last few days driving me mad. Constantly down. anyone else having the same problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

By Co. Meath do you mean Dunboyne, Rathoath or Johnstown/Navan? I don't think you can get it anywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

I have it for last year. service has been down most of the last 3 days on and off. that's my query

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    I have it for last year. service has been down most of the last 3 days on and off. that's my query
    and county Meath is a big place, with several separate areas with UPC broadband and generally, if there are issues it will be localised.

i'm in co. meath as well with UPC broadband and it's been fine for me, but it's not going to be any help to you knowing that if i'm not in the same area as you are. :)

have you spoken to UPC and reported the problem?

Advertisement